Kerala SSLC Result 2018: The Kerala Board of Public Examinations (KBPE) is set to announce its SSLC Class 12th results for 2018 today 11 AM at board’s official website: www.kbpe.org
KBPE Intermediate exams were held between 7 and 27 March this year.
Follow these steps to check your results online:
1: Go to the Kerala official website: www.kbpe.org
2: Enter your name, roll number and other required details in the respected fields.
3: Click on ‘Submit’
4: Your results will appear on the screen.
About Kerala Board:
The Kerala State Education Board is also known as the Kerala Board of Higher Secondary Education. It is located on the 4th floor of the Housing Board building in Santhi Nagar in the capital city of Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. The Board was established in the year 1990 to restructure the operations of Secondary and Collegiate Education in Kerala. There are quite a few private and government schools associated and affiliated with the Kerala Board. The board regulates the secondary school education system in Kerala and is responsible for the governance of course design, syllabus prescription, examination conduction, affiliations and accreditations, etc. The SSLC and DHSE Board exams are conducted by the Kerala Board every year and the Kerala results are declared by the Board as well. Certificates are provided to the qualified students by the Kerala Board.
Functions Of The Board
- To make necessary arrangements for smooth conduct of public examination at school level. At present, the Board conducts public examinations at Middle, Matriculation and Senior Secondary Level.
- To prescribe the curriculum, courses of studies and text books for school education. The Board has a full- fledged academic wing, having subject experts in all the major subjects. The main responsibility of this wing is to prepare and revise the syllabuses regularly and then prepare text books accordingly.
- To arrange for the preparations, compilation, improvement, publication, printing and sale of text books.
- To make necessary arrangements for affiliations of schools to the Board.
- To make efforts to bring about qualitative improvement in school education.
- To act as an advisory body to the state Govt. regarding School Education.