Karnataka SSLC Result 2018: The Karnataka Secondary Education and Examination Board (KSEEB) declared its SSLC Class 10th results for 2018 today at board’s official website: kseeb.kar.nic.in or karresults.nic.in and pue.kar.nic.in
KSEEB Matriculation exams were held between 23 March and 6 April this year.
Follow these steps to check your results online:
3: Enter your name, roll number and other required details in the respected fields.
4: Click on ‘Submit’
5: Your results will appear on the screen.
About Karnataka Board:
Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board which came into existence in the year 1966 has been conducting SSLC, PUC and other examinations. The board regulates and supervises the system of Secondary education in Karnataka State. It executes and governs various activities that include devising of courses of study, prescribing syllabus, conducting examinations, granting recognitions to schools and, providing direction, support and leadership for all secondary educational institutions under its jurisdiction.
Functions Of The Board
- To make necessary arrangements for smooth conduct of public examination at school level. At present, the Board conducts public examinations at Middle, Matriculation and Senior Secondary Level.
- To prescribe the curriculum, courses of studies and text books for school education. The Board has a full- fledged academic wing, having subject experts in all the major subjects. The main responsibility of this wing is to prepare and revise the syllabuses regularly and then prepare text books accordingly.
- To arrange for the preparations, compilation, improvement, publication, printing and sale of text books.
- To make necessary arrangements for affiliations of schools to the Board.
- To make efforts to bring about qualitative improvement in school education.
- To act as an advisory body to the state Govt. regarding School Education.