CBSE results 2018: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) declared its class 12th results for 2018 at board’s official website: cbseresults.nic.in
CBSE Intermediate exams were held between 5 March and 13 April this year.
Follow these steps to check your results online:
1: Go to the CBSE official website: cbseresults.nic.in
2: Enter your name, roll number and other required details in the respected fields.
3: Click on ‘Submit’
4: Your results will appear on the screen.
About CBSE Board:
The apex board of education in India, CBSE has a pan India jurisdiction and also a global presence with nearly 141 affiliated schools across 21 countries. The board grants affiliation to schools up to higher secondary level and develops common curriculum keeping nationwide requirements in focus. The CBSE was given its present name ‘Central Board of Secondary Education’ in the year 1952. The Board was reconstituted in the year 1962 when its jurisdiction was extended.
Functions Of The Board
- To make necessary arrangements for smooth conduct of public examination at school level. At present, the Board conducts public examinations at Middle, Matriculation and Senior Secondary Level.
- To prescribe the curriculum, courses of studies and text books for school education. The Board has a full- fledged academic wing, having subject experts in all the major subjects. The main responsibility of this wing is to prepare and revise the syllabuses regularly and then prepare text books accordingly.
- To arrange for the preparations, compilation, improvement, publication, printing and sale of text books.
- To make necessary arrangements for affiliations of schools to the Board.
- To make efforts to bring about qualitative improvement in school education.
- To act as an advisory body to the state Govt. regarding School Education.
पेट्रोल-डीजल की आसमान छूती कीमतों पर सुनिए लोगों की प्रतिक्रिया
Posted by जनता का रिपोर्टर on Tuesday, May 22, 2018